Libertariasm

Parliamentary democratic deficits, lazy representatives, and trade deficits. Discuss all these issues here.
Francisck
Political Stand:

Libertariasm

Post by Francisck » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:58 pm

Even if i my self am an anarcho-capitalist, i vote libertarian, i believe they are the best form of government, however i disagreee with government, i believe that most libertarians want to cut down on government in every way possible, get it out of our personal lives, our profecional lives, it's good to know that people like that are runing for "leadership" however, the libertarian party has not had much luck.

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: Libertariasm

Post by DodgeFB » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:29 pm

[quote=Francisck]
Even if i my self am an anarcho-capitalist, i vote libertarian, i believe they are the best form of government, however i disagreee with government, i believe that most libertarians want to cut down on government in every way possible, get it out of our personal lives, our profecional lives, it's good to know that people like that are runing for "leadership" however, the libertarian party has not had much luck.
[/quote]
"the libertarian party has not had much luck."

I think I know one reason for this. I went to vote this past Tuesday. It was pouring rain. I would never have made the effort I did to go (as I see it)just throw my vote away. I just don't see many 3rd party candidates that have a serious chance of winning. For them to win they need to be well known like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Jesse Ventura .
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Francisck
Political Stand:

Post by Francisck » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:34 pm

just throw my vote away
Ah sad, how many times i have heard this, no vote is waste, or thrown away, you see votes are what you believe and even if you don't win, you still din't waste or throw away your vote

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:55 pm

Francisck wrote:
just throw my vote away
Ah sad, how many times i have heard this, no vote is waste, or thrown away, you see votes are what you believe and even if you don't win, you still din't waste or throw away your vote
Just depends on how you look at it. Some seem to think they are sending a message by not voting at all. I think the message it sends is that they gave up and don't care anymore.

I want all of them to know that I do care and that I do vote every chance I get.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Francisck
Political Stand:

Post by Francisck » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:41 am

Well, even when there is no one good to vote for, you write in "Mikey mouse" or something of the sort, give them the extra work of sorting though the tickets, :) oh and make incredibly hard to read
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.
Come talk politics! Teen infidels- stand up to a world trying to silence you!

Undefine09
Political Stand:

Post by Undefine09 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:35 am

Well, even if there is no one acceptable to vote for, you address in "Mikey mouse" or something of the sort, accord them the added plan of allocation admitting the tickets, Icon_smile oh and accomplish abundantly harder to read