Should the lazy be made to work?

Parliamentary democratic deficits, lazy representatives, and trade deficits. Discuss all these issues here.
rhadden
Political Stand:

RE: Should the lazy be made to work?

Post by rhadden » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:32 am

Hate to tell you this but communism died in russia china is moving to a capilist style of goverment do you no why well it works. By the why everyone is self serving we all look out for our own bacon when push comes to shove. It is the nature of man.

smithdsouza
Political Stand:

Post by smithdsouza » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:33 am

Yes, definitely they should be made to work.We must motivate themselves for work.We can explain them that by working they can gain self confidence in them they don't have to depend on other's.

princedlight
Political Stand:

Post by princedlight » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:15 pm

I believe that people should never have to work.Instead of the profit system propertarian econommy should be based on your ability or need, and your production on the basis of use, not profit. Then you get rid of b n money markets throughout the world would be provided with their needs, whether you call this a gift economy
Last edited by princedlight on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

banshee350_wildman
Political Stand:

Post by banshee350_wildman » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 am

imagine that electricity wouldn't be produced for the 4 coldest months of the year... you couldn't pump gas to fill your SUV, you couldn't heat your house for very long without gas and wood supplies becoming scarce... what do the lazy know how to do? my bet is that walmart and other establishments would get looted and America would tear itself apart. i am also willing to bet that most Americans don't know how to produce a candle or fuel (ethanol) because lazy America doesn't bother to learn how to do these things anymore... well lets see if a government program will help you out. just pick up the cell that wont work and try to call

signelect
Political Stand:

Post by signelect » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I read what Anti said and can't figure out what the heck he is saying. You don't get what you need, you get what your earn. We all know people who need a lot but don't do squat, give them your share I am not giving them mine.
If you want something work for it. YOu don't get to go to the bank and withdraw just because you need something. You have to contribute to the process.
Last edited by signelect on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

signelect
Political Stand:

Post by signelect » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Anti you don't have a clue, the pot has really cooked your very small brain. I was a teen in the 60's and profit has helped me find and keep jobs, feed and educated my family. Granted I see people who don't need get a lot of that is not at my expense, their Daddy did it. Good luck at the distribution center, I took a load of food to one this week, the food was donated by people who are working for a profit, I am pretty sure that there were no pot smokers involved in the donation but I would be they were there for the gift.