Buffett’s concept” an economic stimulus at no expense.

Parliamentary democratic deficits, lazy representatives, and trade deficits. Discuss all these issues here.
Supposn
Political Stand:

Buffett’s concept” an economic stimulus at no expense.

Post by Supposn » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 am

I'm a proponent of Warren Buffett’s concept to significantly decrease USA’s trade deficit of goods. A senate bill based upon the concept was proposed in 2006 by Senators Dorgan and Feingold.

Trade deficit's detriment to the gross domestic product, (GDP) exceeds the amount of the deficit itself. Anything detrimental to the GDP is generally detrimental to the median wage.

This is a permanent economic stimulus that doesn’t require federal disbursement or risk of trillions of dollars. I'm aware of no single proposal that would be economically more beneficial.

No other trade concept would both significantly decrease our trade deficit and increase our GDP with less government intervention or less increased prices of imported goods. The concept is not prone to trade retribution, is not a tax and would not increase government spending. Specifically concerning China, the unilateral proposal is immune from any currency or foreign trade manipulation.

Refer to World Wide Web (site of) “USA-Trade-Deficit.Blogspot.Com “.
www.USA-Trade-Deficit.Blogspot.com. “
Respectfully, Supposn

code1
Political Stand:

RE: Buffett’s concept” an economic stimulus at no expense.

Post by code1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:57 pm

would this concept in a whole be beneficial to all those involved,and would it be the best route to take with these specific items you declare will either work or not work :fi_lone_ranger:

Supposn
Political Stand:

Post by Supposn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 am

code1 wrote: would this concept in a whole be beneficial to all those involved,and would it be the best route to take with these specific items you declare will either work or not work:fi_lone_ranger
Code1, I have complete confidence in this trade proposal. It will work very well.
Respectfully, Supposn

Supposn
Political Stand:

Post by Supposn » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:27 pm

code1 wrote: would this concept in a whole be beneficial to all those involved,and would it be the best route to take with these specific items you declare will either work or not work :fi_lone_ranger:
Code1, I apologize for this late response. After I post, I’ll try to diagnose why I received no notice of your message.

If you consider importing and exporting as a single global trade industry, this Import Certificate proposal would be of no harm to any USA industry. This proposal would be of advantage to any USA enterprise that competes or aspires to compete with foreign goods within or beyond USA’s borders.

I have the greatest confidence in this economic proposal.

We are not within an era of political harmony. But our global trade policy’s among the few economic issues where (if we could possibility agree upon anything of substance), we can come to some agreement along a broad range of the political spectrum.

Voters concerns regarding our lack of production and our trade deficit far exceeds our federal government’s considerations and efforts to deal with these issues.

Respectfully, Supposn

Supposn
Political Stand:

Post by Supposn » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:54 am

Code1, this species of market driven transferable Import Certificates, (ICs) proposal is the most superior concept of a national global trade policy that I have encountered.

Its only mandate is upon importers that are required to surrender transferable Import certificates with face values covering the assessed values of their goods prior to their goods being permitted to enter the USA; surrendered ICs are cancelled.

Exporters of USA goods are entitled to request that their goods be assessed prior to their leaving the USA if they also agree to pay the federal fees which defray the proposal’s entire direct federal expenses. Exporters will be motivated by their gains due to the sale or use or trade of the transferable ICs with face values equal to the assessed values of their goods. ICs are only issued to exporters of USA goods and only if they agreed to pay the proposal’s federal fees.

Assessment of goods approximate and adjusted values exclude the values of precious or scarce minerals integral to the assessed goods. The guide lines for assessments, the federal fees to defray all direct federal expenses due to this proposal would be annually updated with advice from the U.S. Congressional budget Office. It is expected that the federal fees and the exporters’ gains due to their acquiring ICs will be passed on to the prices paid by USA’s final purchasers and users of imported goods. ICs open global market values additionally act as indirect but effective subsidies of USA exports.

For further information google wikipedia import certificates .

Respectfully, Supposn