Edwards is running

A forum for discussion about political events or events which caused major future political events.
Lass
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

RE: Edwards is running

Post by Lass » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:59 pm

Running for the presidency?? With a reputation like the one you've all painted for him? Lol, which party's gonna take him on? ;)
Above all, I would teach him to tell the truth ... Truth-telling, I have found, is the key to responsible citizenship. The thousands of criminals I have seen in 40 years of law enforcement have had one thing in common: Every single one was a liar. [JE Hoover]

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:08 am

[quote=Lass]
Running for the presidency?? With a reputation like the one you've all painted for him? Lol, which party's gonna take him on? ;)
[/quote]

The Democrats and if they do, Mickey Mouse could beat him on the Republican ticket....lmao

Luke
Political Stand:

Post by Luke » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:15 am

If any party does, it'll be the Democrats. I doubt he'll make it past primaries to become the actual Democrat candidate though. Hey, it would be good if he did - any Republican would have an easy ticket! :tongue:
Last edited by Luke on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:48 am

I think Edwards will disappear for the democrats when Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama get in the race.

I still don't see a strong front runner for the Republicans yet. And many things can change before time to vote.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lad » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:54 am

It amazes me after the Clinton years that people could be so gullible as to vote for his wife!

"Look Hilary - I'll show you how its done - when you lie don't make this mistake..."
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:32 am

[quote=Lad]
It amazes me after the Clinton years that people could be so gullible as to vote for his wife!

"Look Hilary - I'll show you how its done - when you lie don't make this mistake..."
[/quote]
So many people love Bill so much and they feel like she will listen to him. Kind of like having Bill back! I agree with what a guy said on TV. Bill in the White House with nothing to do is very dangerous! :biggrin:
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

KDSM
Political Stand:

Post by KDSM » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:32 pm

[quote=DodgeFB]
[quote=Lad]

[/quote]
So many people love Bill so much and they feel like she will listen to him. Kind of like having Bill back! I agree with what a guy said on TV. Bill in the White House with nothing to do is very dangerous! :biggrin:
[/quote]

Yeah better keep an eye on the pages :tongue:
Last edited by KDSM on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If your not going to fight a war to win......then dont bother starting it.