9/11

A forum for discussion about political events or events which caused major future political events.
evilstartswith4
Political Stand:

RE: 9/11

Post by evilstartswith4 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:26 pm

I would have thought it was a hoax, but i don't get mad about it. I wouldn't think that the terrorist would make it that complicated. What is true, though, is pretty cool.

allheart
Political Stand:

Post by allheart » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:02 pm

for those who still believe the official story on 9/11, here's a challenge for you:
1) explain how building 7 collapsed if it was not hit by any plane.
2) show photographs clearly showing a boeing's debris in the pentagon and in pennsilvania.
3) explain how fire brought down the wtc towers (and at free fall speed!) if it has never brought down any steel frame building.

want more questions like these?: www.hugequestions.com

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:06 pm

[quote=allheart]
for those who still believe the official story on 9/11, here's a challenge for you:
1) explain how building 7 collapsed if it was not hit by any plane.
2) show photographs clearly showing a boeing's debris in the pentagon and in pennsilvania.
3) explain how fire brought down the wtc towers (and at free fall speed!) if it has never brought down any steel frame building.

want more questions like these?: www.hugequestions.com
[/quote]

As far as I am concerned the challenge is over. This crap as been beat to death for years. Right or wrong it is an old debate and I am tired of it. No one is going to change their mind now. And thanks to photo shopping pictures don't mean a lot.Image
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lad » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:42 pm

Seems like he is just a passer by. All those questions have been answered many times over. I get tired of seeing them. Anyone can invent conspiracy theories and allege anything. The facts remain unmoved and at the end of the day 4 planes took off from airports with passengers, luggage, and crew. You only have to go to the records of the airways and airports on 9/11 (whereever they are kept). All planes had men on board that hijacked the planes from their course and then ignoring ATC they veered off on their own course. They were watched on radar screens by ATC officials and on at least one plane the radio had been left on so they could hear what was being said and done. People phoned their spouses to say goodbye moments before impact.

The twin towers burned for at least an hour destroying and melting the interior before they fell - hardly collapsing on impact as is almost suggested. So hot were those fires that three months later they will still burning.

No-one has still explained to me why many people of a certain religion saw it as a victory when it happened. No-one has explained to me the thousands of celebrations that took place across the MIddle-east and indeed throughout the world at America being hit. No-one has explained to me why extremists captured all around the world red handed in terror plots hold Al-qaeda tapes and footage of their success on 9/11. The terrorists don't beleive the CIA did it; they know THEY and their collegues did it.
Last edited by Lad on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:23 pm

What a messy thread. I'll just answer a few things in the original post.

[quote=Lass]
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
[/quote]

Or 7 letters in Arabic.

[quote=Lass]
15) The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
[/quote]

Actually no it isn't. Verse 9-11 of the Qur'aan reads..

"But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand."

The above passage does not exist.

The rest is fascinating, but the number 11 conspiracy is about as believable as the official story where 3 steel framed buildings managed to pulverise themselves and fall at freefall speed after burning for just over an hour. 2 of which were designed to withstand multiple airliner impacts and the other which was not hit by any aircraft.
Last edited by jafar00 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Luke
Political Stand:

Post by Luke » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:23 pm

[quote=Lad]
I posted it on another site and I got shot down for it. For some ideas why read this site. I was told it was a hoax email and sadly although some of it is correct some of it is false.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html
[/quote]
Last edited by Luke on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:22 am

[quote=Luke]
[quote=Lad]
I posted it on another site and I got shot down for it. For some ideas why read this site. I was told it was a hoax email and sadly although some of it is correct some of it is false.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html
[/quote]
[/quote]

It's just one of those stupid chain mails. Slightly entertaining but ultimately, not worth disturbing the electrons on your screen to display it. :D
I reject your reality and substitute my own

johnruddock
Political Stand:

Post by johnruddock » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:05 pm

There was a Documentary on BBC (part of a series call Conspiracies,I think) not so long back that answered ALL of the conspiracy theories and debunked them. 9/11 just being one of many .

periphrastic
Political Stand:

Post by periphrastic » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:30 am

Just so much to be said about 9/11. At this point, no one really has anything of value to offer on the matter.

The fact is - thousands of people lost their lives that day, who had NOTHING to do with those responsible for the attack to begin with. That's the tragedy. People just lose sight of these fundamental grievances for the sake of sounding smart or patriotic. That's, also, the sad part.