UK troops to come home soon!

Discuss issues that arise in todays world.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

jafar00
Political Stand:

RE: UK troops to come home soon!

Post by jafar00 »

Would it be any better in the USA if a foreign power bombed you back to the stone age, removed your government, disbanded your police and army and hung your president? Then installed a puppet government that only did what was in the interest of the foreign occupier?
I think not. Look at how New Orleans disintegrated into chaos after a hurricane. The difference there was you still had a functioning(just) government, police and armed forces. This was just one city.
Last edited by jafar00 on Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB »

[quote=jafar00]
Would it be any better in the USA if a foreign power bombed you back to the stone age, removed your government, disbanded your police and army and hung your president? Then installed a puppet government that only did what was in the interest of the foreign occupier?
I think not. Look at how New Orleans disintegrated into chaos after a hurricane. The difference there was you still had a functioning(just) government, police and armed forces. This was just one city.
[/quote]
I am not all that happy with everything here right now either. But that is no excuse to kill your own people. I am all for killing someone that has done something to you. But they are killing their own that has done nothing to them. Killing people that are in the same mess they are. And that can't be right. I will never understand why they don't help each other instead of blowing each other the hell up! Not even talking about what they do to us. But what they do to their own. I hope I never understand that. :sign0089:
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 »

Well we all know who is doing the car bombings. Al CIA-Dah and foreign secret agents disguised as arabs.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Luke
Political Stand:

Post by Luke »

[quote=jafar00]
Well we all know who is doing the car bombings. Al CIA-Dah and foreign secret agents disguised as arabs.
[/quote]

So, the US government is not only blowing us up but is blowing up people in Iraq and fighting our soldiers doing it? The US government is shooting at our own troops while disguised in Arab clothing? A) We're not stupid enough to blow ourselves up. B) Our government is not stupid enough to blow up the cause they're fighting for, even though the US-, Bush-, and West-haters will try to say so. and C) We're not stupid enough to believe that we're blowing ourselves up when we're not. Sorry Jafar but I just don't buy it....... ;)
Last edited by Luke on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB »

[quote=jafar00]
[/quote]
You need to get off that crap to me! Hell they brag about it on Arab TV. And I can tell you this hoss, the CIA don't have any damn suicide bombers. We just ain't built to do that. I can admit to the US lying and even murdering people. But it seems you think all Arabs are innocent victims of someone else and have no responsibility for any wrong doing. And I for one am very tired of you singing the party song at any opportunity. Everyone here already knows what your opinion is going to be before you give it.

And no I don't think Israel is right either. And they don't have enough honor to admit when they were wrong . I have a natural tendency to be on the Arab side for some reason. Then someone comes along spouting the propaganda crap and makes me think they are not worth the trouble. You have turned me more against Arabs in a few weeks than 50 years of "Zionist" propaganda as you call it. I can not respect anyone that will not own up to what they do. That is why I say hell yes we have crooks running this country. But why can't anyone else have enough honor to admit their crap stinks too!

I have had enough! Just keep singing your sad song jafar. If you find someone to hear it.

Just keep singing your song .

I am gone to look for Rom. :tongue0011:
Last edited by DodgeFB on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Post by appleton »

Things are getting a bit heated here. This thread is locked to avoid things getting personal and offence being caused.

If anyone has a problem with this. Send me a PM.

Thanks

-- Locked --
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes