British Students Murder in Italy

Discuss issues that arise in todays world.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

British Students Murder in Italy

Post by appleton » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:01 pm

A British student murdered while on an exchange in Perugia may have been killed by two men, it has been revealed.

Police are investigating the possibility that Meredith Kercher was murdered after a sexual encounter with two men went tragically wrong.

Reports in the Italian press suggested police were examining the possibility that two samples of bodily fluid were found on Meredith's body after it was revealed sexual activity had taken place before Meredith died.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti ... article.do

Lots of different stories on this.

Just shows there are murderers everywhere these days. Funny how all the sickos come out at Halloween though :(

I feel for her family she was soo young too.
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

Dom
Political Stand:

RE: British Students Murder in Italy

Post by Dom » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:21 am

I've not been following the story to be honest so I don't know exactly what's going on, but it seems pretty awful. Like you say though, more and more murders seem to be commited with each passing day. Either that, or we just hear about them more than we used to. I think it's a little of both really.

appleton
Technical Administrator

Post by appleton » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:53 am

More information is coming to light about this murder. Amanda Knox statements are skewed her and her boyfriend have been changing their stories for quite some time.

They think Amanda was the one who held down Meredith so the bar owner could commit sexual acts. Sickening :(

I hope all three of them end up picking up soap for the rest of their lives or get hung from a crane. They should be hung for being involved in this.

She was quite a pretty girl. Unfortunately that could have been her downfall :(
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lad » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:17 pm

The murder rate is not good in the UK, but still is a lot lower compared to many other countries. Obviously with increases of population we will see more murders. This hurts especially to those of us who are students at uni or college. :(
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Mr Jolly
Political Stand:

Post by Mr Jolly » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm

Check out Foxy Knoxy, who'd have guessed this hottie was a murdering sex attacker!

appleton
Technical Administrator

Post by appleton » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Who woulda expected her to murder and sexually attack another hottie :(

Wouldn't it be great if everyone just loved one another in this world? Of course there will always be the twisted who kill and probably enjoy it, some due to mental issues or just sheer evil.

:sign0015:

Welcome to LPT by the way!!

:sign0016:

Mr Jolly
Political Stand:

Post by Mr Jolly » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Cheers matt, good to be here. :)

I was sure it was the brutish nightclub owner they tried pinning it on at first, but it turns out Knoxy is a bit of an evil cow!

appleton
Technical Administrator

Post by appleton » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Yea, She sure is. I feel they are all guilty in some way though. Very spooky case.