Then and now

A wealth of political humor exists in the world. Share, discuss and view it here.
appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

RE: Then and now

Post by appleton » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.

1967 Mark shares aspirin with Principal out on the smoking dock.

2007 Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.
:happy0045:

Got me! :)

At my school we had to have written permission before we were allowed to get aspirin or paracetamol from the medical room.
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

anildewani
Political Stand:

RE: Then and now

Post by anildewani » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:12 pm

[quote=Romulus111VADT]
[quote=DodgeFB]
[quote=Romulus111VADT]
This is why I'm glad I went to school in the 1960's.
[/quote]

Me too my friend.
[/quote]

Hey stranger, glad to see you about!

I've got a good one for all of you.

Now consider how this would be handled in today's whacked out society.

When I was in 6th grade, I was on the play ground during recess and just standing talking to a couple of my buddies. At that age, girls were the last thing on my mind. Well this little girl came up to me from out of nowhere. She smiled at me and all of a sudden just hauled off and kicked me in the family jewels. The attack was totally unprovoked and I had no idea who she was or where she'd come from.

I reacted by punching her in the mouth with all my strength. This gave her a nice bloody fat lip and a bloody nose. She went screaming and I was called to the principals office. He asked me why I punched her and I explained to him what happened. He asked her if she'd kicked me first. She readily admitted what she'd done. He asked her why she would do something like that. Her reply, "I just felt like doing it." She was sent home with a suspension and I was sent back to class.
[/quote]

well. i must tell you. it is something same which happened with me when i was studying in 9th grade. But in my case we were 2 boys. and we just had a fight. Fight was a real bad fight. We just beat each other with full force and atlast both of us were suspended for a week. but now i have violence. i hope that the violence done by me in my childhood was just an childhood play and i dont take it seriously.
Last edited by anildewani on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.