Discuss - Nation Bashing

If you have concerns or suggestions please post them here. We like to hear from you!
appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Discuss - Nation Bashing

Post by appleton » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:45 pm

There has been some of this going around on site lately leaving some members upset. A few of incorrect statements have been flying around through the private message system.

We need to make our debating a little less personal and make it known we are only debating the actions of the government(s) in question.
Discuss this here. Please discuss this openly.

Leave comments and suggestions here.

Thank you
Last edited by appleton on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

Luke
Political Stand:

RE: Discuss - Nation Bashing

Post by Luke » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Hmmmm, I've ducked out the last few days and this announcement is making me wonder what I missed. Then again I probly don't want to know. ;) Every community has little bumps and potholes in its path and I think this normal occurence is almost good for them, as it makes us pull together a little more when all the dust has settled.

My 0.02 :)
"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:02 pm

Unfortunately, some nations are doing more to stir the pot in the world than others and that puts them in the firing line for criticism.
I would like to echo Matt in saying that whatever I post against a certain nation, it is firmly aimed at the Government in power and their actions. Not at the people who have no say in what the government does.
I don't generally discuss anything via PM. I would like to keep it open and free debate. Unless of course you have a question containing a religious element which I am happy to address by PM since it violates Forum policy.

Cheers and happy debating :)
I reject your reality and substitute my own

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:02 pm

nation bashing is a way of live so dont get upset over it find a political way to justify it in a good honest natural way

kamrentailor
Political Stand:

Post by kamrentailor » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 am

Hi
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a proud Pinoy BUT to blame another country for the misdeeds of your own politicians and people well, that's something else, indeed.
The people not only vote in these crocodiles but also condone their illicit practises. During their tenure they complain but come election time the same crocodiles win.
To my best knowledge only a Filipino can vote in an election.

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm

has this been going on for a long time,has anything been done to ensure a different method :fi_lone_ranger: