Lewis Hamilton

Where all the blog posts go that end up on the front page!
philbell
Political Stand:

Lewis Hamilton

Post by philbell » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:21 am

Right, nobody seems to be posting at all anymore, yet when you log on there always seems to be several guests logged on. Am going to make a last attempt to get a discussion going!!
Although this is totally out of the things the site usually covers it is an argument that gets people talking. It regards F1 and in particular Lewis Hamilton.
Personally I cannot stand the guy. He is an arrogant tosser who has so much hype that he believes he is the best driver in the world ever. This is far from the truth. There are much better drivers out there, it maybe you or me. Could we ever have the finance to prove ourselves? Unless you have Millions behind you the answer is no. There are hundreds/thousands better that do not have the funds to compete at a higher level. I know of people that have consistently beaten him in lower formula but have dropped out due to lack of funding!! He is far from the best!!

I am from the UK yet I want to see anyone but Hamilton become champion!! I really do not get why people support him at all? What makes things worse is the partisan commentary from ITV and the way they concentrate on the one driver and nobody else!! There are 19 others out there FFS

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: Lewis Hamilton

Post by DodgeFB » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:27 pm

I never heard of "Lewis Hamilton". But I will agree with you just to help start the conversion.Image

I wish people here cared more about this site. But seems a stick of dynamite up their butts will not get them started again. There are (was) some good people here. But like a garden left unattended it has weathered and is dyeing. I sincerely hope you can give it enough CPR to make it live.

I will check back to see your progress.

Until next time.................

Dodge
Last edited by DodgeFB on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:18 pm

[quote=philbell]
Right, nobody seems to be posting at all anymore, yet when you log on there always seems to be several guests logged on. Am going to make a last attempt to get a discussion going!!
Although this is totally out of the things the site usually covers it is an argument that gets people talking. It regards F1 and in particular Lewis Hamilton.
Personally I cannot stand the guy. He is an arrogant tosser who has so much hype that he believes he is the best driver in the world ever. This is far from the truth. There are much better drivers out there, it maybe you or me. Could we ever have the finance to prove ourselves? Unless you have Millions behind you the answer is no. There are hundreds/thousands better that do not have the funds to compete at a higher level. I know of people that have consistently beaten him in lower formula but have dropped out due to lack of funding!! He is far from the best!!

I am from the UK yet I want to see anyone but Hamilton become champion!! I really do not get why people support him at all? What makes things worse is the partisan commentary from ITV and the way they concentrate on the one driver and nobody else!! There are 19 others out there FFS
[/quote]i have been scouring this site and i see why people are not posting,there is a lot of nonsense,i ran into this one and i see hope,to me lewis hamilton is arrogant with hype but he is driving at over 200 miles per hour with the worlds best,so i credit is skill and he deserves like all the rest to be champion

sleevefreezer
Political Stand:

Post by sleevefreezer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 am

Personally i believe, the guy who mins the max no of races, should be the world champion.
Hamilton won the championship by stroke of luck or. ..(considering Mclarens dubious past...fixing cant be ruled out). Anyways this does not take the fact away that Lewis rocks as a driver.