Sharia law in the UK + more

Political conversation and debate. Law, Immigration, and Climate Change.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

philbell
Political Stand:

Sharia law in the UK + more

Post by philbell » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 pm

There are reports in some newspapers recently (with video evidence) that there is a plan for the UK to be turned in to a state of Islam in the future. The plan is for the immigrant families to have more babies than the, how do I word this, the British Ethnic population and therefore take over the nation. At first I thought this was a bit of a joke and just based on some extremist group.
Today though it has been revealed that in some courts, they are going to adopt Sharia law as an alternative to British law. This makes me think twice about the earlier reports!!
The PC laws have really overstretched themselves this time and it is only a matter of time now before the ‘Ethnic majority’ start to really see there arses over things like this. The bloody do gooders have made our lives a misery for far too long, bleating about how the minorities have it bad. At the end of the day they had the choice to come over here to avoid the crappy regimes they were governed by to abide by our rules. If they do not like them then go back to whence they came, do not try to force their will on us!!
There should be NO ethnicity in our country either way. No priority given to minorities or any other just fair laws for all.

Mr Jolly
Political Stand:

RE: Sharia law in the UK + more

Post by Mr Jolly » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:29 pm

How exactly have these "do gooders" made anyone's lives a misery?

Sharia Law will never be implemented in the UK, the current Muslim population in the UK is less than 3%, and not even all those muslims actually want Sharia Law. There's more chance of being hit by an asteroid than this happening, don't panic.

ford007
Political Stand:

Post by ford007 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 pm

If (ZA)Nu Labor is going to continue with it's immigration policy, then UK will get flooded by more and more Somalis, Pakistanis, Sudanese, Arabs and Senegalese every Year. Sharia law is quite possible in near future.

RIP UK.
Enough of (ZA)Nu Labor. BNP is the only real alternative.

anildewani
Political Stand:

Post by anildewani » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 am

There are reports in some newspapers recently (with video evidence) that there is a plan for the UK to be turned in to a state of Islam in the future.
I just cant believe.! but i can imagine the future of UK, many of the people would migrate to UK.
If (ZA)Nu Labor is going to continue with it's immigration policy, then UK will get flooded by more and more Somalis, Pakistanis, Sudanese, Arabs and Senegalese every Year. Sharia law is quite possible in near future.

RIP UK.
I totally Agree you !! :)
Last edited by anildewani on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niall_İsxaqov
Political Stand:

Post by Niall_İsxaqov » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Right now wild cat strikes are happening all over UK. First it started in the oil refinery owned by Total. Then it spread to thermal and nuclear power plants as well as construction sites. End of NuLabor is nearing.. After the 2009 EU elections, NuLab will disappear for good from UK.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 190412.ece

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/fina ... rkers.html
Holy Russia will save the world