Obama Most Admired Man by Americans!

Political conversation and debate. Law, Immigration, and Climate Change.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

code1
Political Stand:

RE: Obama Most Admired Man by Americans!

Post by code1 »

obama is president,but most admired by whom,who said that one of these so called accurate gallop polls,you can throw the gallop polls or any other political poll out the window,i am not interested one bit in any gallop poll :fi_lone_ranger:

Chris
Political Stand:

Post by Chris »

Hi if anyone is listening

I am only 15 years old, but already I have formed very strong political opinion. I am not saying that Barrack Obama is a bad president but i believe their is much to be desired by him and other government officials. I was taught that the president does not hold all the power in the government so Barrack Obama is not the only one to blame. So i am going to get right to the point. Everyday i see people around me dealing with troubles that they shouldn't have, partially because of the governments influence over them. Now that these people are in a hole "so to speak" they need help and strong government leaders that can put this country back on track. The other day my teacher Mrs. S gave us a paper with themes on it that apply to language arts, but i feel like one of the themes applies to what is going on in the world right now. "By the time we understand life, there is too little left to live." To me that makes it clear that if people let the government and their political leaders control their life then there will be no time left to lead our own lives. I know I am just a kid but I also know that this economy shouldn't be affecting the youth of this country like it is (ME AND EVERY OTHER KID THAT SOMEHOW GETS INVOLVED WITH THIS DILEMMA THAT OUR ELDERS HAVE GOTTEN INTO) As I grow older I am coming to realize that what we do today effects the people of tomorrow, which is why i am getting involved in order to make a better tomorrow.

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB »

[quote=Chris]
Hi if anyone is listening

I am only 15 years old, but already I have formed very strong political opinion. I am not saying that Barrack Obama is a bad president but i believe their is much to be desired by him and other government officials. I was taught that the president does not hold all the power in the government so Barrack Obama is not the only one to blame. So i am going to get right to the point. Everyday i see people around me dealing with troubles that they shouldn't have, partially because of the governments influence over them. Now that these people are in a hole "so to speak" they need help and strong government leaders that can put this country back on track. The other day my teacher Mrs. S gave us a paper with themes on it that apply to language arts, but i feel like one of the themes applies to what is going on in the world right now. "By the time we understand life, there is too little left to live." To me that makes it clear that if people let the government and their political leaders control their life then there will be no time left to lead our own lives. I know I am just a kid but I also know that this economy shouldn't be affecting the youth of this country like it is (ME AND EVERY OTHER KID THAT SOMEHOW GETS INVOLVED WITH THIS DILEMMA THAT OUR ELDERS HAVE GOTTEN INTO) As I grow older I am coming to realize that what we do today effects the people of tomorrow, which is why i am getting involved in order to make a better tomorrow.
[/quote]

I do hear you. And you have some good points. I just hope this crew does not run us so deep in debt that it ruins your future.

I am not here much, but it is nice to meet you. :biggrin:
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Cousin Cletus
Political Stand:

Post by Cousin Cletus »

I used to think Carter was the worst President the US ever had, but Obama has unseated Carter in that respect.

Cousin Cletus
Political Stand:

Post by Cousin Cletus »

[quote=Niall_İsxaqov]
Sarah Palin outsmarting John McCain by 11% to 3%? I have always thought that Sarah Palin was the better candidate as far as GOP was concerned. Still the Grand Old Party gave away the election by fielding McFossil.

[/quote]

That was because Democrats voted in the Republican Primary for McCain. A whole lot of Republicans went in and voted for Obama to win the nomination so they could hurt Hillary. Boy, did that strategy backfire on the Republicans.
Last edited by Cousin Cletus on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 »

polls to me should be thrown out the window,gallop polls distort the actuality of the real event :biggrin:

jackportd
Political Stand:

Post by jackportd »

Hi,
I predict that in One Year you will all hate him and you will deny him. You will change your posting names as to not be tied to this man in any way. Just remember it was only by 7% that he won, not a landslide, not even a comfortable margin and that against a poor excuse for a opponent and a political puppet from Alaska. You may hate a prophet, but you know someone is one when what they said came true

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 »

polls do not mean a think,i look for actual results,and so far obama has been producing :fi_lone_ranger:

signelect
Political Stand:

Post by signelect »

I don't think so, who was polled and where was it taken, down at the welfare office. His approval rating is terrible. I don't think he is a bad person just a bad President.