Where is Barrack Obama’s birth certificate?

Political conversation and debate. Law, Immigration, and Climate Change.
Alex.Alex
Political Stand:

Where is Barrack Obama’s birth certificate?

Post by Alex.Alex » Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 am

Several questions are being raised about Obama’s birth certificate, and whether he has cleared the national security pre-requisites of the White House. Can I have more on the issue please??

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: Where is Barrack Obama’s birth certificate?

Post by DodgeFB » Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

[quote=Alex.Alex]
Several questions are being raised about Obama’s birth certificate, and whether he has cleared the national security pre-requisites of the White House. Can I have more on the issue please??
[/quote]

Good to meet you Alex.Alex. You deserve an answer to your question. But I don't have one. I have never checked on any of those things. It makes no difference what he has or does not have. Too many Americans have had the Koolaid. I wish I never heard of him and he is just another human to me. But to millions he is the be all and end all for the world.

Maybe someone will show up here that knows more on the subject.Image
Last edited by DodgeFB on Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Tommy
Political Stand:

Post by Tommy » Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 am

Is Barrack Obama an US citizen? Barry’s citizenship is under the scanner. Though he was born in Hawaii, he moved to Indonesia the age of six with his mother and stepfather. Several facts about Obama need to be probed before the Commander in Chief is given the national security clearance and granted access to confidential government information. His associations with Rashid Khalidi, who was a former Arafat spokesman could prove inconvenient as well. Former Arafat spokesman, Khalidi, uses his post in academia to champion Islamic extremism and anti-Semitism while raking in funding from the UAE. Barry has been to Pakistan twice in the eighties when Americans were not allowed into the country…

Saxony
Political Stand:

Post by Saxony » Sat May 16, 2009 2:26 am

[quote=Alex.Alex]
[/quote]

I think he's been cleared. He showed a copy of it on his campaign site, and I'm pretty sure the Pentagon, FBI and CIA have seen the original. In addition, the democrats would endorse him and not have that embarassment to face later.

While the republican pundits try to make an issue of this, I have a feeling it's just because they have supported the party that has this nation in its current dire straits and they don't want you talking about that now, do they?

Hardcore Republican7
Political Stand:

Post by Hardcore Republican7 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 pm

I im not sure about this guy i havnt seen any proof of him being a citizen weres the certificate? its kinda scary plus the decisons he has been making have been pretty cheesy as well like i said its scary

Dirk
Political Stand:

Post by Dirk » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm

I think this is a bit of a non-issue really.

It's just an extension of the myth that he's a muslim. (He isn't, says his church minister).

If Barack Obama were not a US citizen, he would:

a) not have been allowed to be a presidential candidate.

b) not have been able to hold a seat in the senate - interestingly, he was the only black senator - but that's another issue entirely.

And thus, we can discard the ridiculous notion that Obama is not American.

Incidentally, if the US ever does get a muslim president, i wouldn't give half a damn.
Working Class And F***ing Proud!

A, B, C, D - Eviscerate the bourgeoisie.

Freedom Or Death. One solution:
R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N!

All Power To The People!

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 pm

i dont care where his birth certificate is,when we go for a job we do not have to show a birth certificate,why should he :fi_lone_ranger:

jackportd
Political Stand:

Post by jackportd » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello,
Elected officials don’t perform like trained seals because constituents/naysayers are “curious”. Pound salt!

code1
Political Stand:

Post by code1 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 pm

they should put their curiosity to use as a concerned citizen that only wants to see what is best for the nation,there are always going to be nay sayers :fi_lone_ranger: