I normally wouldn't consider starting a thread for a player who's just 16 years old but the way that Ahmad Ibrahim (196 cm, Guard, born in 1992) has been playing with the Lebanese NT in the U18 Asian Championship so far definitely deserves attention.
So far his statistics in the current U18 Asian Championship (Tehran, Iran) is as follows:
1) Lebanon vs. UAE (76-61): Ahmad had 23 points.
2) Lebanon vs. Philippines (87-84) Ahmad had 24 points and scored the winning basket (3 pointer).
3) Lebanon vs. Chinese Taipei (87-84) Ahmad had 31 points
4) Lebanon vs. Kazakhstan (103-106, 2 OT) Ahmad scored 49 points but unfortunately we lost the game.
5) Lebanon vs. China (74-101) Ahmad had a game high 34 points.
6) Lebanon vs. Syria (90-80) Ahmad had a game high 34 points.
I hope the kid continues playing like this and for sure he will have a very bright future ahead of him.
Discuss Middle East Politics here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest