US Accuses Iran Of Trying To 'Dominate' Mideast (Yeah right)

Discuss Middle East Politics here.
Political Stand:

RE: US Accuses Iran Of Trying To 'Dominate' Mideast (Yeah right)

Post by jafar00 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:28 pm

jafar00 do you see many of these "Zionist" in your everyday life? Heck if I see any I don't know it. I never had anyone tell me they are a "Zionist". How would I know one if I saw one. Do they have red eyes and two heads or what? They seem to have you mad forever. I just don't see how one group of people can cause everything wrong in the world. And another group always be right. And the rest of us are just caught up in the mess!Image

Yea, didn't Hitler and the Nazi's think the same way about not only Jews, but Muslims, Gypsies, many other ethnic gropus, mentally retarded and disabled people? Funny how there is so much similarity between the views, isn't it.... :rolleyes:

Yes, Hitler and the Nazis were rather obsessed with spreading their theory of the "Master Race" and that all others were inferior and should be exterminated.

Here's a quote for you...
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Edit: Oops, that wasn't a quote from Hitler or the Nazis. That was former Israeli leader Menachim Begin. Now there's your problem. :s
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: US Accuses Iran Of Trying To 'Dominate' Mideast (Yeah right)

Post by DodgeFB » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:09 pm

I have read that. It may or may not be accurate. But I must take it with a grain of salt. I have not found it on any source that I really can hang my hat on. You can find sites that will say anything. And as for what carter said, I have little to no respect for him. When a former president makes some of the statements around the world he has I try to ignore him. :sign0089:

P.S. And I am no big fan of Israel.
Last edited by DodgeFB on Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant