US Accuses Iran Of Trying To 'Dominate' Mideast (Yeah right)

Discuss Middle East Politics here.
Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

RE: US Accuses Iran Of Trying To 'Dominate' Mideast (Yeah right)

Post by Lad » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:29 pm

Very disturbing. Seen some of those before, but they are so chilling. The Holocaust was never staged, you ask any WWII veteran that went to Germany and they will tell you to this day they cannot get the images out of their minds.
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Post by appleton » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:15 pm

Iran needs Khatami back!
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:53 pm

[quote=Lad]
Very disturbing. Seen some of those before, but they are so chilling. The Holocaust was never staged, you ask any WWII veteran that went to Germany and they will tell you to this day they cannot get the images out of their minds.
[/quote]

I was being extremely sarcastic. These conspiracy people drive me crazy. My grandfather witnessed the WWII Holocaust firsthand. I know he wasn't a paid actor as most of the conspiracy people claim the eyewitness's to histories atrocities are.

Not to mention all those actors that portrayed the dead so convincingly. They must have played hell getting all those skeletons in Cambodia and placing them so well. I mean darn, those special effects guys do one hell of a job. Hmm, maybe they were reused from their WWII Holocaust productions. I imagine that Auschwitz is a left over stage from some WWII movie?

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lad » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:07 am

Yeah, I know Rom. :) I was just saying it to the world in general. I'm a bit weird when I go into politics/rant and ramble/worked up mode. ;)
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:13 am

ok,ok the holocaust happened. Get over it. But I don't see why the rest of us should continue to suffer for it, especially the Palestinians and anyone who has been "disappeared" or put in jail for talking about it. Others suffered too in WWII but you wouldn't know it since it's drowned out by the noise coming out of Israel.
Al Qaeda are a great asset to Bush. They always come out with a tape or video with perfect timing for Bush. He made not have created them (The CIA did back in the Afghan/USSR war) but they certainly play a major part in Bush's propaganda war.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:00 am

I'm sorry Jafar, but with all due respect. You say for us to "get over it". Well I can tell you from personal experience. After witnessing such atrocities, you just can't turn off the memories.

If we are suppose to get over it, shouldn't you get over it as well? You also seem to have a problem with getting over the past.

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:23 pm

[quote=jafar00]
ok,ok the holocaust happened. Get over it. But I don't see why the rest of us should continue to suffer for it, especially the Palestinians and anyone who has been "disappeared" or put in jail for talking about it. Others suffered too in WWII but you wouldn't know it since it's drowned out by the noise coming out of Israel.
Al Qaeda are a great asset to Bush. They always come out with a tape or video with perfect timing for Bush. He made not have created them (The CIA did back in the Afghan/USSR war) but they certainly play a major part in Bush's propaganda war.
[/quote]
jafar that is very big of you to admit the holocaust was real. Considering that not even Germany denies it. I was hoping that we could get some understanding of both sides. But if you really think Al Qaeda are a great asset to Bush you understand nothing about Bush or the US. Because you have only listened to your own one sided noise. Thanks to Al Qaeda 60% of his country has turned on the man for doing (right or wrong)what he felt he needed to do.

Maybe you just think it is propaganda because you don't understand. If you had not told us up front how you operate I would have thought we were just reciting propaganda. Because your opinions sound so much like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Al-Sader.

Maybe we are both too brainwashed to ever understand each other. Because it is clear we don't have a clue as to what the hell the other one is talking about. :sign0089:
Last edited by DodgeFB on Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Lass
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lass » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Get over it? Not just yet...
Above all, I would teach him to tell the truth ... Truth-telling, I have found, is the key to responsible citizenship. The thousands of criminals I have seen in 40 years of law enforcement have had one thing in common: Every single one was a liar. [JE Hoover]

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:33 pm

How can you hope to explain to someone that has never seen such atrocities what it feels like to look out over acres of dead bodies.

It was bad enough seeing the bodies with plastic bags around their heads to slowly suffocate them.

It was bad enough seeing young men and women killed execution style. Or the ones that were simply killed with a pickax to the head. Or the ones that were hacked into pieces with a machete.

But the ones that really effected me were the babies that were smothered or hacked into pieces. It is very sobering to look about and see heads, arms, legs and torsos of infants and children laying around like garbage. We even came across a dead woman that had her baby cut out of her. You don't want a description of that one, believe me, it was beyond barbaric.

Can you imagine trying to control yourself when a group of Pol Pots men came in suddenly and were dumping more bodies. I was already beyond the wanting vengeance. I was to a point that we Southerners call a reckoning. This state of mind makes vengeance look like a hug and kiss. But when these , these, vermin started cowering and saying they had rights under the Geneva Conventions. I went totally berserk as did my squad. All I will say is that those men joined their victims.

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:10 pm

When I said get over it I was referring to the Jewish deaths in WWII referred to the holocaust.
As for the "Killing Fields" there are estimates that up to 3.3 million were killed. Perhaps we should just give them Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and oh, say half of Mexico too? Because it will help them cope with the memories just as the Zionists were given Palestine?
I don't mean to offend or belittle the suffering of these people, just voicing an opinion.
I reject your reality and substitute my own