Who are the real Iraqi Terrorists?

Discuss Middle East Politics here.
jafar00
Political Stand:

RE: Who are the real Iraqi Terrorists?

Post by jafar00 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:41 am

[quote=Romulus111VADT]
[quote=jafar00]
Then there is this thing with western agents setting up the car bombs and assassinations disguised as Arabs. Using terrorism to fuel a civil war is a despicable action and should be condemned.[/quote]

I have not seen one report on your accusations and as you always say to us, where's your proof? Or is this nothing more that more propaganda?
[/quote]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... terror.htm

http://www.google.com/search?q=sas+%2Bc ... rt=10&sa=N
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:20 pm

[quote=jafar00]
[quote=Romulus111VADT]
[quote=jafar00]
Then there is this thing with western agents setting up the car bombs and assassinations disguised as Arabs. Using terrorism to fuel a civil war is a despicable action and should be condemned.[/quote]

I have not seen one report on your accusations and as you always say to us, where's your proof? Or is this nothing more that more propaganda?
[/quote]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... terror.htm

http://www.google.com/search?q=sas+%2Bc ... rt=10&sa=N
[/quote]

As you always say about anything positive about Americans in general. It's just a bunch of propaganda that has been made up to make the Americans look bad (or in your case - look good). I'll believe this load of crap about the time you say anything positive about anything dealing with the western alliance. Maybe we should have just left Saddam alone and let him continue to slaughter his own people and pick fights with neighboring Muslim countries. I bet the song and dance would be allot different. Maybe we should have left Hitler alone also. Then there wouldn't be any Jews, Muslims, Christan's, or any ethnic minorities. We'd all be one big happy totalitarian society.

I mean darn, with Shia and Sunni's trying so hard to kill each other and now the Palestinians fighting each other. Not to mention Pakistan's trying to kill each other as well as anything Indian. Why would the US bother, they're doing a fine job w/o our assistance. LMAO, the truly ironic part of this is that the western alliance is trying to keep them from fighting each other and to stop the slaughter. But if even one Iraqi stubs his toe on an American or British piece of equipment, we're out to kill all Iraqi's....lmao....give me a break!

Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lad » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:00 pm

Lol. I think jafar your problem is that you take the exception to be the rule.
A couple of dozen or maybe three dozen at the most US soldiers have been guilty of crimes of which so far just a small number have had it proved. I'm not sure on how many troops have been sent to Iraq, but I bet that it would be several hundred thousand over the last 4 years. It's a minute percentage and those people would have probably done similar things back in the US to US citizens; after all every nation has its criminals.

You find heart breaking stories and make them the rule, instead of the exception. You never speak of the freedom that the Iraqis live in. The fact that terrorists can roam around shows just how free it is! Apart from Baghdad the majority of places in Iraq have little trouble.

I have no idea how true reports are that we have double agents. The end does not justify the means, but the coalition forces are doing everything to get peace. I think the Iraqi forces will soon be able to take over in most areas of Iraq and that is a great achievement.
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Romulus111VADT
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by Romulus111VADT » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:03 pm

Every war that has ever been fought has had soldiers lose it and go on a killing rampage. Until you have been in a war zone, fought and watched your men die. You will never have a clue and in my eyes no right whatsoever to criticize the military. I mean any military, not just the US, Britain, Iraqi, etc. You can't begin to know the horror these men deal with 24/7/365. It never stops, even in a moment where you could hope to relax, you can't, you must be always on guard, always vigilant. It's easy to sit there in your comfortable homes and be critical. But until you've been there and experienced it. You will never know what your talking about. This is why we veterans normally don't talk to civilians. We did our jobs the best we could and by the grace of God, we made it home alive. Veterans feel no need to justify what goes on in a war to people that sit in their homes and play armchair warriors and the self righteous how wouldn't risk their lives for a family member, let alone a total stranger. Until you spend months watching your men die and suffer. Listing to them screaming for relatives that they will never see again. Listening to them weep for a baby they will never see. Then you finally can't take it anymore and you will resort to any method to make it stop.

Tell me, how many of you would risk your lives for a baby, child, teenager, man, woman, old people that are total strangers? I risked my life many times to save all these at one time or another. Some weren't even American, some where, and not one of them was related to me other than by one very important way....THEY WERE HUMAN BEINGS!!! They had the God given right to live and to live in peace, free from oppression. This is why soldiers fight and die on foreign soil and continue to do so even when the people we are trying to liberate hate us. Do you think the Germans or Japanese loved the Americans after WWII?! Now look at their nations!

I'm all done, I grow weary of the game. I'm tired of trying to make those that have no clue understand.

Aloha Mike Foxtrot

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:40 pm

Yeah I am tired of it too. We can hear all that one sided B.S. anywhere.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant