Bush, A terrible liar

Discuss other international politics not covered here.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

jafar00
Political Stand:

Bush, A terrible liar

Post by jafar00 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi Guys and Gals. Bit quiet around here so here's a bit of flash about the Iraq lies.
To spark off some discussion, someone please say why Bush invaded Iraq and why US troops are still there while the coalition of the leaving gets smaller? :p

http://www.peacecandy.com/gwbush/remindus/
Last edited by jafar00 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

RE: Bush, A terrible liar

Post by appleton » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:08 pm

I think we know already why :)

Same questions and debates get posted. Same answers get delivered.

We know bush and bliar lie. The only action we can take is get them out of power democratically.
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:50 pm

Surely the best way to get them out of power is to address the fact that they lied to all of us. They lied to make this war happen. Surely there is some way to bring them to justice for their crimes? At least we should get them tried for international war crimes after they get voted out?
But who can put them on trial? They and the secretive groups they are a part of are too powerful for that to happen. I for one am up for a good old fashioned lynching. Grab the King and "Off with his head!" ;)

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:53 pm

[quote=jafar00]
Surely the best way to get them out of power is to address the fact that they lied to all of us. They lied to make this war happen. Surely there is some way to bring them to justice for their crimes? At least we should get them tried for international war crimes after they get voted out?
But who can put them on trial? They and the secretive groups they are a part of are too powerful for that to happen. I for one am up for a good old fashioned lynching. Grab the King and "Off with his head!" ;)
[/quote]I don't have much respect for that beheading crap. I know the ones that do it feel really brave and tough. But it does not impress me all that much.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Lad
Global Moderator
Political Stand:

Post by Lad » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:20 am

An interesting site; pleasant to see it was by some US person who is probably a democrat voter rather than an anti-western idiot.
It is possible they made a mistake; but I just think it is so unlikely. They are not guilty of war crimes; they are guilty of lying and maybe should face the consequences for that. A war was right; THAT war was wrong. The UN should have been more involved; but we have been and said this all before.

P.S I don't think, providing what you beleive Jafar and what others professing to believe the same in other parts of the world get up to, that you should joke about beheadings.
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

jafar00
Political Stand:

Post by jafar00 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:28 am

Guys guys guys, I was referring to the revolutions of old where the oppressive king or queen was beheaded or hanged by the people.
If you think for one second I support those beheadings by thugs in Iraq or elsewhere you are mistaken. The quote "Off with his Head" is from Shakespeare BTW ;)

johnruddock
Political Stand:

Post by johnruddock » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 am

"I for one am up for a good old fashioned lynching"
I see you still support the barbarian method of goverment though Jafar
Last edited by johnruddock on Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

anildewani
Political Stand:

Post by anildewani » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 am

In my opinion. politic is a big Lie. Great share.

atlast, War is not a good way of solution. it takes a lot of lives of innocent people.
wars should not be appreciated by common public. common people should protest against it.

Wars are bad.