How to Find a Good Topic to Write a Book ?

Assemble around. Anything goes, just no political debate.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

Sir Jhone
Political Stand:

How to Find a Good Topic to Write a Book ?

Post by Sir Jhone »

Look at your career and business experience. Can you write about what you do, the skills needed or trade secrets? Have you accomplished something unusual in the business world, or do you have unique information that might help others improve their own skills? If you can provide interesting and helpful information about your industry or profession, that might be a perfect book to write.

sehnazjoshep
Political Stand:

RE: How to Find a Good Topic to Write a Book ?

Post by sehnazjoshep »

Before writing a book you must have to first decide which subject you like at the most.
After deciding your area of interest you have to find a good topic from that area of interest and that good topic depends on your knowledge means for that topic you know all things very deeply.
After doing all these things start writing a book on that good topic.

rawgibbs
Political Stand:

Post by rawgibbs »

Thanks for the information and i am looking forward for that article details in deeply.

jaspercarol
Political Stand:

Post by jaspercarol »

I am supporting you, sehnaz becasue area of interest and deep knowledge regarding that area are most important point before writing any book.

jhonypat
Political Stand:

Post by jhonypat »

Having decided on your area of interest you have to find a good item for this area of interest and the good depends on his knowledge of how to make the subject who knows all things very deeply. After doing all these things start to write a good book on this subject.

jimeshten
Political Stand:

Post by jimeshten »

According to me ! In many times in my mind I think about the which topic to write a perfect book ! First of all before you writing a book. You must have to first decide which subject you like at the most.
then After deciding your area of interest. You have to find a good topic from that area of interest and that good topic depends on your knowledge means for that topic. You know all things very deeply and understand properly then you should try to best write a book on a good topic !!