What's your views about wikileaks?

Political conversation and debate. Law, Immigration, and Climate Change.
Dolphin123
Political Stand:

What's your views about wikileaks?

Post by Dolphin123 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 am

Wikileaks world best website. it shows the true image of our politician how cheap they are..

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: What's your views about wikileaks?

Post by DodgeFB » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Dolphin123 wrote: Wikileaks world best website. it shows the true image of our politician how cheap they are..
I think they are jerks, playing with other peoples lives. I think they only do it for attention and not to benefit the world in any way.

1988sonya
Political Stand:

Post by 1988sonya » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

Wikeleaks famous now after leaks of many countries poll. Politics, financially.

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Post by appleton » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 am

I think they serve a important purpose. Governments now know they can't sweep things under the carpet anymore and hide from the people who elected them in. We see what naughties they really want to keep hidden from the general public. Wikileaks serves a real purpose in my eyes.

While I don't agree that anything that threatens someone's life should be released. Most contributors are anonymous on wikileaks.

My £2 :)
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

matt4 wrote: I think they serve a important purpose. Governments now know they can't sweep things under the carpet anymore and hide from the people who elected them in. We see what naughties they really want to keep hidden from the general public. Wikileaks serves a real purpose in my eyes.

While I don't agree that anything that threatens someone's life should be released. Most contributors are anonymous on wikileaks.

My £2 :)
I think their "founder" has done a lot of damage to them in recent years. And to me he is the face of wikileaks. Personally I am for someone "taking him out". But that is just my opinion.

appleton
Technical Administrator

Post by appleton » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Can I ask how exactly? By exposing governments? Or is it the sex assault charges?

A quote from him "How is it that a team of five people has managed to release to the public more suppressed information, at that level, than the rest of the world press combined? It's disgraceful." <-- So correct in my opinion :)
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 pm

matt4 wrote: Can I ask how exactly? By exposing governments? Or is it the sex assault charges?

A quote from him "How is it that a team of five people has managed to release to the public more suppressed information, at that level, than the rest of the world press combined? It's disgraceful." <-- So correct in my opinion :)
I would never try to "correct" anyone's opinion unless it was about me. I don't really know if the sex charges are true. I suspect that they are, but don't know. But he has proven that he can't keep some "secrets" from the public and I doubt really wants to do so. But he sure does not like anyone telling his "secrets". Which in my personal opinion think is just what the smug arrogant sob deserves. If he wants to be a bottom feeder he needs to get muddy.

appleton
Technical Administrator

Post by appleton » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am

I didn't mean correct in that way. I mean I agreed with the statement :)

One thing I don't agree about is the recent leaks which put informers and journalist at risks the names could have been withdrawn from the leak to protect these people. Oh, well it looks like a case of when not if he gets extradited.

shweta.tiwari
Political Stand:

Post by shweta.tiwari » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 am

Wikeleaks is leaks of many countries poll. Politics, financially secrets. So, gets a famous.

RealChangeisWhatweNeed
Political Stand:

Post by RealChangeisWhatweNeed » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 am

Dolphin123 wrote: Wikileaks world best website. it shows the true image of our politician how cheap they are..
Dude, Wikileaks is cool but i want to see them get some real information about UFO's and the government cover up...lol dought it would help solve any of are problems though.
Last edited by RealChangeisWhatweNeed on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.