Another spam cleanup done

Forum Annoucements are here.

Moderators: Lass, Lad

Per
Political Stand:

Another spam cleanup done

Post by Per » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 am

Hi again. After a nice relaxing vacation I come back to see the forum infested with spam, once again. Hopefully I've caught most of it now, and will keep a close watch from now on.

If you see any spam, don't hesitate to use the "Report" button to help me find it.

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: Another spam cleanup done

Post by DodgeFB » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Per wrote: Hi again. After a nice relaxing vacation I come back to see the forum infested with spam, once again. Hopefully I've caught most of it now, and will keep a close watch from now on.

If you see any spam, don't hesitate to use the "Report" button to help me find it.
I for one appreciate your effort. I was one of the first members here and seem to be the last of the old guard. I truly wish you and this board much success.
Last edited by DodgeFB on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

appleton
Technical Administrator
Political Stand: Liberal

Post by appleton » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 am

Hi again. After a nice relaxing vacation I come back to see the forum infested with spam, once again. Hopefully I've caught most of it now, and will keep a close watch from now on.

Hi,

Did you receive my email?

Regards,
"Practical men who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist. Madmen in authority, who hear voices in the air, are distilling their frenzy from some academic scribbler of a few years back" - John Maynard Keynes

Per
Political Stand:

Post by Per » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 am

Matt4: No, I didn't see anything. Try sending it again?

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

Post by DodgeFB » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:57 pm

matt4 wrote:

Hi,

Did you receive my email?

Regards,
Always good to hear from Matt.Image