Rush comments on black president

Discuss both American & Caribbean Politics here.
albertjew
Political Stand:

Rush comments on black president

Post by albertjew » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi, to the community. I think that it was good of Rush Limbaugh to express his views on a Black President and to prove that he is not a racist has promoted Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as strong candidates for presidential status. I think that it was fair on the part of Rush to say about is comments on a black president. I think that we should thank him….shouldn’t we?

DodgeFB
Gifted Member
Political Stand:

RE: Rush comments on black president

Post by DodgeFB » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:45 pm

[quote=albertjew]
Hi, to the community. I think that it was good of Rush Limbaugh to express his views on a Black President and to prove that he is not a racist has promoted Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as strong candidates for presidential status. I think that it was fair on the part of Rush to say about is comments on a black president. I think that we should thank him….shouldn’t we?
[/quote]
As an old fan of Rush (I have a couple of his books) I should say this. I no longer believe everything Rush says. In my opinion Rush likes to stir the soup so that he stays in the mix. He made a load of money while Bill Clinton was president. With all the Billary stuff. It is much better for him if we have a democrat president (this should happen this time) than a Republican. Talk radio is great for Republicans, Democrats don't have as firm an audience base. We get a Democrat in and he has 4-8 years of material handed to him. His audience would not stand for bashing John McCain everyday for years. Loss of audience means loss of money for Rush.

So to make a long story shorter I don't really think we know his opinions of any of the three. Black or white I doubt that he really cares. My personal opinion is he will like any man better than any woman. He has never seemed to really respect women for their thoughts in my opinion.

But I may be wrong. Just thought I would toss it out there.
The opinions expressed are solely of the writer.

"You can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

Dom
Political Stand:

Post by Dom » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 pm

So what did he say about having a black president?

I have to say, it does amaze me how much of a big deal people make of the whole "black president" issue.

armiterics
Political Stand:

Post by armiterics » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:55 pm

I wouldn’t be arguing with Rush about the black president issue and neither with Mr. Clinton on this one. I don’t think that we should thank Rush for anything but as you said about this news I believe you can also express your views in news related discussions that will get comments on your views.

End of Days
Political Stand:

Post by End of Days » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Isn't that a common trap to fall into? Rush gets news whenever he's controversial (and he's not alone) so it's ultimately beneficial for him to be controversial and blunt and bold as much as possible. Maybe I'm naive, but I really don't believe that it's necessarily so calculated a move though. After all, it's fully a classical conditioning situation. So I think that you can more or less trust what he's saying as his real point of view, but don't be surprised if he overstates it and goes too far too often, just for the viewers.

anildewani
Political Stand:

Post by anildewani » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 am

what the matter of issue if there is an "black president"

one must not even try to be racist. Its against humanity.
Even an black president can do the same as white president.
it doesnt make any sense, to make an issue.!

all people are same. All must be united !